2021 Summer Semester Flying Robot Project Team DJuly 19, 2021 The University of Tokyo


Since we had finished putting films on upper and lower parts of the main wings before, in the last class, we attached a film on a bending part of a wing. Firstly, we attached one slice of a large film to the area. However, it did not go well because the structure of the wing was really complicated, and we could not remove the wrinkles on the film. Therefore, we decided to put washi or paper on the part. Nevertheless, this solution could not solve the problem of wrinkles and it did not fit on the surface of the wing. Besides, the paper was easily torn, so we could not completely attach the paper to the area. Finally, we found out that the only way to put a film on the bending area was by putting films on a small part of the part, like in the picture above. We figured it out at the very end of the class, so we were able to put a film on only one part. It was a trial-and-error day! Another member put a film on ailerons simultaneously. It was putting a film day as well! Next class, I hope we will finish putting films on all parts of the wings. We may have to start making a body, like motor mounts and containers of necessary equipment. 主翼の上部、下部のフィルムはりはすでに終わっていたため、先日の授業では主翼湾曲部にフィルムを張りました。初めは一枚の大きなフィルムを湾曲部に張ろうと考えていたのですが、構造が複雑でしわを取り除くことができずうまくいきませんでした。そこで今度は和紙を張ることにしました。しかしこの方法でもうまくいきませんでした。その上、和紙が簡単に破れてしまいます。そこで、湾曲部の一区画ずつフィルムを張っていくことにしました。(上部の写真のように)この方法に行きついたのは授業の最後だったため、一区画しか結局はることができませんでした。まさにトライアンドエラーの日でした。他のメンバーは並行してエルロンにもフィルムを張っていました。ファイルはりの一日でもありますね!次回の授業内では翼のすべての面にフィルムを張れたらなぁと思っています。また、モーターマウントやポットなどの胴体部も作り始めなきゃなぁと思っています。