2015 winter semester team i-Pochi 4thNovember 25, 2015


We kept on working to make our aircraft fly stably. We changed the microcomputer of the aircraft to a more powerful, faster one, and we also changed the body of the aircraft. After some adjustment, we were finally able to keep our quad copter under control. There probably had been some problem with motors of the former aircraft; we could distinguish the difference discretely from the sound.
As for the JPEG camera, we could not achieve anything new. We tried using another camera trigger, but we still got the same problem. We will test to see if the camera is working properly.

Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Tomoyuki Yamasaki