2021 Summer Semester Flying Robot Project Team A Article 6June 23, 2021 The University of Tokyo


We started by soldering the ESC and the motor together, which went much faster than last week, proving our improvement. Then, with the final piece cut, we started with the assembly of the main structure. There were some issues concerning the jig, but we solved them with the advice we got from the TAs. The most difficult part this week was with the usage of instant adhesives, as we did not want the jig to connect with the wings; this seems to have failed, but according to the TAs, this could be revised. We then found out that the cord on the ESC was a little too short and that there was no pathway in the wing for the ESCs to connect the motor and the Pixracer, so we would have to do some shavings next week.