2015 summer semester team B 6thJune 24, 2015


Weekly report from team B. This week, we managed to finish the construction of the wing for the most part. We also completed the wing-body joint that comes right under the main spar. We still plan to add another wing-body joint at the trailing edge of the wing so that the wing will be stable enough. As for electric components, we cut out some parts with the laser cutter and so there is some progress. All that are left to do for the wing are to firmly attach the wing to the main rib at both the leading edge and the trailing edge and to put the film on it. Right now, we are discussing how the tail components should be attached to the body.

Science 1, College of Arts and Sciences
Go Yasui

安井 豪